What to Bring
- Small retractable, stand-alone signage is permitted
- Small signage to hang on the front or your table linen (note: there are no walls for hanging banners or signs)
- Handouts about your organization are encouraged (including company literature, job/internship openings information, application instructions)
- Business cards and contact information
- File folders, notebooks, pens, etc. as needed to collect student resumes
- Nametags (we will provide non-branded nametags)
- Employer-branded table cloths (non-branded table cloths will be provided)
- Hand sanitizer
- Comfortable shoes
- Telephones and computers (not all tables will have an electrical outlet - if your booth requires electricity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to accommodate your request)
- Personal dollies to help expedite the unloading process
- One 6 ft. table, table cloth and two chairs will be provided
- Electrical is not included - please email us at email@example.com if you need electricity. Note: all requests must be made at least two weeks before the event.
- A charging station will be available at the Suite Promenade on Level 2
- A wireless password will be provided on the day of the event
What to Do Before the Fair
- Send the names of your organizations representatives to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping will be coordinated through Freeman through the following link: http://www.freemanco.com/store/show/landing.jsp?showID=442265.
- Download the mobile app.
The app can be downloaded from the Apple Store or on Google Play. It can also be viewed on your desktop. Colorado business students and alumni can get real-time information about companies attending this career fair via the event mobile app, The Fairs App.